Sunday, July 26, 2009

Last day!

Camp is over and I am now in Bohumin for one last day to hang out with students. We went to their church this morning and it was awesome. It really allowed me to remember that God is not a God of just Czech Republic or just America but a God of all the nations and all the universe. It was a really amazing experience to have worship in two languages at once. Its one of my favorite things about these trips. :)
Another great part about the service was the presence of some of the non christian students who had come to the church with us americans and got to experience what it was like. I pray that this would not be their last time there..and for some I definitely dont think it will.
After the last night of english camp we had many students with questions about the gospel and even a few whos lives were changed for eternity as they asked to recieve God's gift of grace into their lives!
We still have today to continue relationships and I pray that students w0uld really connect with the church and the youth group today so that they might continue to come and the czechs can continue the ministry we started in the one week we were there. I know that english camp is just one part of the story for many of these students and I am excited to hear about the rest in the future from George and his youth group.

No comments:

Post a Comment